Job Description :
- Provides financial information to management
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries
- Has experience in debit and credit entries into accounting system.
- Summarizes financial status by preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or professional qualification – ACCA or CPA
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience in accounting/finance
- Experience in Financial Reporting Requirements
- IT Savvy with hands-on experience in SAP
- Attention to Detail and able to meet Deadline
- Meticulous and able to work under pressure
- Experience in working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas preferred