Job Description :
- Ability to handle import and export documentation, bill of lading and work orders
- Liaise and coordinate with forwarders for all shipment and transport
- Prepare and issue invoices
- Responsible for outgoing shipping schedule and follow through to ensure smooth handling with agents and carriers
- Adhoc duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Diploma/Degree in logistics of shipping discipline or supply chain management and other related studies
- Candidates with 1 to 2 years experience in Shipping/Freight/Logistic industry may be considered
- Able to communicate effectively
- Independent and able to work in a team.
Salary will commensurate based on experience.